Top Five Things to Look for When Hiring Printing Services
While we can’t deny the fact that online businesses and marketing has become the norm of the day, there still remains a niche market for printed material. If you look around, life is filled with many printed items that may assist you in your daily routine, make you aware of your surroundings or simply add colour to your life. While going green is much appreciated, sometimes printing is mandatory. Whether it’s for promotional items, different types of tags such as scaffold tags and lockout tags, or vehicle decals, printing services continue to be in demand.
A professional printing solution agency offers a variety of options in vinyl and paper types to suit your budget. Moreover, they are able to deliver products on time because the machines and equipment they use are fast and efficient. Such companies not only print your work, but also have a team of creative designers that can assist you with creative ideas.
To help you get the best printed products we’ve compiled a list of top five things to look for when hiring printing services.
- Experience. Always see how long the business has been in existence. Newer companies don't always have the knowledge to give you the product you need. An experienced printing service provider will be in a better position to assist you in getting a product that meets your requirements.
- Is this a local business? We want local people to support our businesses, so it's also important to support theirs. Sometimes you have to pay a bit more, but delivery can often be quicker. Also, local companies are more motivated to ensure that their local clientele is satisfied with the finished product.
- Knowledge. Do they ask questions about what you are looking for in the product? For example, when someone calls to ask about a decal requirement, I ask where it's going. With this information, I can suggest appropriate material which may be cheaper, or more expensive but last longer.
- Quality. Ask for samples of similar work if necessary. I have seen customers come into my shop with poorly printed decals or signs and I just shake my head at how willing these businesses are to compromise their reputations by offering unsatisfactory products.
- Competitive pricing. Sometimes cheap means terrible, but for us it may just mean that we can screen print your product if the quantities are high enough and give the customer a better price than those who only offer digital printing. We often say that we don't strive to be the cheapest in town, but we do hope that we're not the highest either.
If you are looking for printing services in Saskatoon, SK, contact Novatex Serigraphics Inc. We have been known for over twenty-five years for screen printing high-tech overlays, panels, faceplates and CSA certified labels for electronics, mining, and agricultural manufacturers, as well as a variety of decals, tags, coroplast signs and banners for a wide range of businesses. We have extensive knowledge and the latest technology to handle all of your printing requirements. To learn more, get in touch with us here.